AwesomeNauts Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Xbox 360'er here

2 posters

Go down

Another Xbox 360'er here Empty Another Xbox 360'er here

Post  Neist Fri May 04, 2012 6:27 am

I heard of this clan from the official Awesomenauts forums, and I thought, "Hey, a clan could be neat!"

For starters, as the title states, I am planning to play on the Xbox 360. Additionally, I live in the US (if time zones are a contributing factor). Though I have played a bit of MOBA-style games, I am no deal an expert. Most of my experience comes from the dawn of the genre, back when all the style of games were mod maps through Starcraft, Warcraft 3, or even Warcraft 2.

I did put some time into League of Legends, and while I'm no expert in the game, I did put enough time in the game to learn it's modern mechanisms along with becoming reasonably decent at the game.

It's rare that I find a game that I instantly enough, but Awesomenauts is, well, awesome. Smile I have very little character preferences, but Clank is a character that probably edges out slightly in preference. I really look forward to growing as a player and enjoying some games if I'm accepted into the fold.

Thanks for your time.

-Neist
Neist
Neist
Scout
Scout

Back to top Go down

Another Xbox 360'er here Empty Re: Another Xbox 360'er here

Post  FabianB Fri May 04, 2012 6:32 am

Hey, thanks for joining! Nice intro, and good to see some Xbox players joining!

Could you post some information in this topic? We create some teams of 3 with that information. Smile

https://anclan.actieforum.com/t11-creating-teams-please-read
FabianB
FabianB
Admin
Admin

https://anclan.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Another Xbox 360'er here Empty Re: Another Xbox 360'er here

Post  Neist Fri May 04, 2012 6:47 am

Done, and done. Smile

Thanks!
Neist